Friday, August 14, 2009

For Those Who Don't Know...




I am Afton Michelle.

A twenty something year old transplant from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles to the slower paced summer city of Chicago. With a Communications degree from Southern Illinois University, I proudly gallivanted my banners of personal victories at Technisonic Studios in St. Louis where I shaped a colorful video production background. Also a former Urban Outfitter, I helped shape the ways of shabby chic fashion with my own two cents, but got out of my retail chains and jumped into entertainment and media marketing. A self proclaimed Saved by the Bell trivia champion, I'm a big city girl with big city dreams. Independent. Living the dream paycheck to paycheck.



A writer, photographer, and a bit of a vagabond. But above all, I'm a Christian, daughter, sister, best friend, lover, believer, and magic bean buyer. All things music, art, fashion, film, and my favorite: photography. And maybe a little advertising and marketing talk along the way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails